- Luktupfah Muay Thai School is well equipped with two full size boxing rings, a large open matted area with many different size bags and equipment to be used for training.
- Free weights, body weight and Calisthenics training room
- A vast, flat outdoor area for exercise, and weapon training.
- All rooms have air-conditioning and en-suite
- A grassed garden area, sometimes used for training or relaxation between training sessions.
- Kitchen and meal/hang out area; with complimentary coffee and refreshments.
- Laundry machine on site
- Outdoor shower rooms
- Tours can be arranged to popular destinations in Bangkok and the ancient city of Ayuthaya. (With a minimum group capacity)
Luktupfah is also the headquarters for the Kru Muaythai Association (KMA), World Muay Boran Federation (WMBF) and World Muaythai Organization (WMO).